Educator speaks up for social studies-science testing in third grade, at risk w/ VA General Assembly bill (S.B. 185): http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/oped/2012/jan/27/tdopin02-heubeck-third-graders-need-science-social-ar-1643050/
- edut.to/2sBEXKS 4 days ago
- RT @EdTech_HigherEd: The #IT future belongs to #gamers, #cybersecurity & #edtech experts. #HigherEd tech.mg/GOGDXa https://t.co/Jh… 4 days ago
- RT @triviapotus: Thomas Jefferson recorded the temperature, wind speed/direction, & precipitation on a daily basis. monticello.org/site/research-…… 1 week ago
- For ref! twitter.com/lienhart85/sta… 1 week ago
- This is cool! twitter.com/archivesfdn/st… 1 week ago
- © Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.