Educator speaks up for social studies-science testing in third grade, at risk w/ VA General Assembly bill (S.B. 185): http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/oped/2012/jan/27/tdopin02-heubeck-third-graders-need-science-social-ar-1643050/
- RT @colonialwmsburg: Happy Marquis de Lafayette Day! The Virginia General Assembly declared March 14 a day of honor for Lafayette, and give… 1 week ago
- RT @VMHCeducation: #VDOE helping #vam2018 attendees with our SOLs! @VAMuseums https://t.co/1GWcOmOetk 1 week ago
- RT @ASCD: Strong school culture requires an “all hands on deck” approach; culture is not created, changed or maintained by one person. http… 1 week ago
- RT @colonialwmsburg: In the latest edition of Trend & Tradition magazine, meet James Armistead Lafayette, an enslaved man who became a #Rev… 1 month ago
- RT @Daily_Press: Virginia Living Museum hosts annual Groundhog Day, Super Saturday ceremonies dlypr.es/2FykFo7 1 month ago
- © Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.