Educator speaks up for social studies-science testing in third grade, at risk w/ VA General Assembly bill (S.B. 185): http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/oped/2012/jan/27/tdopin02-heubeck-third-graders-need-science-social-ar-1643050/
- RT @colonialwmsburg: Learn how we preserve #18thcentury trades & techniques by way of the master-and-apprentice relationship: https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- RT @historyisfunorg: The pumpkins are carved and standing by for the fourth annual Family Frights event at Jamestown Settlement! https://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @Mink_ED: Teaching world history in digital age? Listen to @truwahu @k12albemarle & M Warsh @pittwtweet https://t.co/dooh3pNlly @NatlHum… 6 hours ago
- RT @CoVaArchaeology: FREE Public Education session "Examining Contemporary Notions of Race & Racism." Oct 27 7pm. #Archaeology #Virginia #N… 6 hours ago
- RT @WM_LemonProject: SAVE THE DATE for the 2018 Lemon Symposium! The theme is "Desegregating Higher Education in Virginia: William & Mary i… 2 days ago
- © Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.