Educator speaks up for social studies-science testing in third grade, at risk w/ VA General Assembly bill (S.B. 185): http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/oped/2012/jan/27/tdopin02-heubeck-third-graders-need-science-social-ar-1643050/
- RT @MountVernon: Martha Washington is often depicted as a grandmotherly figure in a mob cap. Yet her contemporaries knew her as a woman of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @colonialwmsburg: Happy birthday, #MarthaWashington! Our first #FLOTUS was born between midnight and 1:00 a.m. on June 2, 1731 in New Ke… 2 weeks ago
- Remembering Williamsburg’s 19th c. history #vahistory twitter.com/drewgruber/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Michelle and I are so inspired by all the young people who made today’s marches happen. Keep at it. You’re leading us forw… 2 months ago
- RT @colonialwmsburg: Happy Marquis de Lafayette Day! The Virginia General Assembly declared March 14 a day of honor for Lafayette, and give… 3 months ago
- © Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.