Educator speaks up for social studies-science testing in third grade, at risk w/ VA General Assembly bill (S.B. 185): http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/oped/2012/jan/27/tdopin02-heubeck-third-graders-need-science-social-ar-1643050/
- Worth sharing #teachingleaders twitter.com/meechele7/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @spycurious: LOL @ #TURNamc's Nelson complaining about cannonballs near his house. Guess what's embedded in the *real* Thomas Nelson hou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ASCD: Here are 7 characteristics of effective education leaders. What would you add? bit.ly/2tjIIVO https://t.co/avUnwZd6wL 2 weeks ago
- Agree with this -- started FB closed group page with my freshmen students now, so we start the first class feeling… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- History News Network | A Cold Look at Slavery Now a Part of Some Plantation Tours historynewsnetwork.org/article/166561… 3 weeks ago
- © Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lisa L. Heuvel and VaHistoryOnline with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.